CSA/UL CERTIFIED PANEL BUILDING
Elworthy Electrical is certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and Underwriters Labratories (UL) to design and build custom control panels. Our Panel Division has a full service panel shop that can custom design any type of panel to meet your requirements. No matter the size or complexity of your needs, our certified technicians can build exactly to your specific requirements.
Our capabilities range from:
• Motor Starter Assemblies
• Soft starters
• Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs)
• PLC Controls
• HMI (Human-Machine Interface) Controls
• SCADA (Supervisory control and data acquisition) and RTU (Remote Terminal Unit) systems
• MCC (Motor Control Centre)
• Power Supply and Distribution Centre (PDC)
• Operator Consoles
• Conveyor/Material Handling System Controls
• Process Controls and Factory Automation
• Multiple Enclosure Systems
Elworthy can engineer, design, build, test, install, commission, and service any custom panel you need. We also offer maintenance programs that will look after diagnostics, troubleshooting, and repair of your panel, If you have existing panels that need service, our team has the knowledge and experience to solve any issue your company may have.